Welcome to our site!

We are currently under construction.

Harford County was founded in 1773 and was named after Henry Harford, son of Frederick Calvert, the last Lord Baltimore. The County boundaries are:

  • The Pennsylvania state line to the North
  • The Susquehanna River to the East
  • The Chesapeake bay to the South
  • The Little Gunpowder River and a line due north from its source to the West

The county consists of 439 square miles, of which the northern four-fifths lie on the rolling Piedmont Plateau and the southern fifth on the Coastal Plain.